Please complete and submit this form by Thursday 24 November 2023 if you are attending Test & Tune 2 and/or Competition Meeting 2 featuring OUTLAW 71 on Sat 25 and Sun 26 November. Completing this ahead of time will help to reduce paperwork and queuing time at Race Entry and to confirm your Pit Space requirements. Payment will be made at Race Entry at the track as usual, when you come to sign your logbook and/or scrutineer (scrutineering only required for non-Tech vehicles).
By completing and submitting this form, I agree to comply with all Health & Safety compliance documents issued to me by Meremere Dragway Inc operating as NAPA Auto Parts Dragway (hereinafter referred to and known as NAPA Auto Parts Dragway) at Race Entry Booth on the weekend of racing, and will adhere to it at all times.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AS DETAILED BELOW
I hereby agree:
(a) all track rules & conditions have been read and understood
(b) for safety purposes, that myself and any member of my race crew may be randomly selected by track officials for compulsory alcohol and/or drug testing
(c) that my racer details can be released for promotional purposes
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE 2023/2024 SEASON
We appreciate your entry and aspire to provide a friendly, exciting and safe experience.
1. Indemnity: We advise that all activities do carry a degree of risk and that by participating in the activity provided by NAPA Auto Parts Dragway you are expressly assuming those risks personally and those of your crew and are releasing NAPA Auto Parts Dragway and Meremere Dragway Inc, the International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) and land owners and their officials, representatives and agents (hereinafter known as the promoter) from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:
• personal injury or death – acts which may be constructed as negligent or accidental
• property loss or damage – any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
2. In participating in the activity, I agree to the conditions set out as above and consent to the conditions in clauses 2a to 2d below, and 3 and 4:
(a) I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by these terms and conditions.
(b) I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in relation to the risks and perils set out in 1 above and to indemnify the Promoter against any such claims.
(c) I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions that could put me or another person at risk during this activity.
(d) I confirm that my race crew and I are not and will not be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol during the event and consent to compulsory drug and/or alcohol testing by Track Officials if requested.
(e) I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during that activity and to indemnify the Promoter against any claims in respect of this treatment.
3. I agree that any films, sound, video or other recordings of or during the activity can be used by the promoter at its complete discretion without prior approval.
4. Refunds are entirely at the discretion of the promoter.
No express or implied warranty of safety shall result from scrutineering checks. Scrutineering checks are intended to assist the competitor in his/her own safety checks and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a spectator or the participants. We will not share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Signing this entry form and your Scrutineering card means you agree with these conditions of entry document.
©2023 NAPA Auto Parts Dragway. Site by RAZOR Web Design